The PH-EITI National Conference to launch the fourth Country Report was held at the Philippine International Convention Center last 18 April 2018, and was attended by nearly 400 delegates. Officers and members of the Chamber of Mines, led by Chair Gerard H. Brimo, attended the conference to represent the mining industry.
- COMP hosts ASEAN forum on Minerals Cooperation
- Chamber of Mines asks Government to intensify crackdown on illegal small-scale mining
- 6th Board of Trustees Meeting for 2018
- 36th Chamber of Mines Annual Tenpin Bowling Tournament Opening Ceremony
- 2018 Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.