A National Resource Governance Students’ Conference, co-organized by the Chamber of Mines with the Petroleum Association of the Philippines (PAP) and the PH-EITI was also held on 19 April 2018, where fifty students from ten mining provinces were invited to discuss key issues confronting the mining industry and propose solutions to these challenges.
- Chamber of Mines asks Government to intensify crackdown on illegal small-scale mining
- 6th Board of Trustees Meeting for 2018
- 36th Chamber of Mines Annual Tenpin Bowling Tournament Opening Ceremony
- 2018 Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders
- 5th Board of Trustees Meeting for 2018
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.